What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's the Hatfields vs. McCoys between UT and aTm

HotRack

Rez BubbleHead
Club Member
No new updates, re: aTm going to the SEC - but apparently Gene Stallings (aTm regent,) the AD, and chancellor are putting HUGE pressure on the aTm presdient to go the SEC. Pres. is new and is holding out, he wants to go to Pac as UT's dingleberry (that's what I've been calling the Big 12 South lately.)

I'm sure most here have gone to orangebloods.com to see Chipper's latest update about everyone but aTm being lock-step together. Even to the point that all 4 have threaten aTm that they will never schedule aTm in the OOC in ANY sports if aTm bolts. No need to go further.

Anyway, what's been interesting is listening to the UT mouthpieces today. While they are throwing out every reason in the book why aTm SHOULDN'T go the SEC and generally ripping on Aggy, there is a tinge of FEAR in their voices - i.e.
"Crap! We (UT) couldn't keep Colorado or Nebraska in line, but now it seems like little brother won't listen to us anymore either!" :lol:

It's actually been funny and refreshing to listen to, but then they go back to dissing on us and I get pissed off again. :bang::pissed:

Anyway, if Aggy bolts - it's gonna get REAL interesting down here. Oh yeah, and Baylor thinks for whatever reason, they're going to the SEC with Aggy. :rofl2:

Oh yeah, and Baylor thinks for whatever reason, they're going to the SEC with Aggy. :rofl2:

imgres
imgres
RickJamesCocaine.jpg

Normally I try to avoid A2M and Whorn pissing matches. When I do witness these spats, the Longhorns come off as less retarded, more pompus, and less cult-like than the Aggies. So I typically side with UT.

But in this case, gig 'em. I hope those cadets teach those Horns who is not boss.

A Pac-16 confirence that only has 2 Texas teams? I Like it! PLEASE invite Utah and not Baylor if aTm goes to the SEC

Back