1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's the Hatfields vs. McCoys between UT and aTm

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by HotRack, Jun 11, 2010.

1. HotRack

HotRack Rez BubbleHead Club Member

No new updates, re: aTm going to the SEC - but apparently Gene Stallings (aTm regent,) the AD, and chancellor are putting HUGE pressure on the aTm presdient to go the SEC. Pres. is new and is holding out, he wants to go to Pac as UT's dingleberry (that's what I've been calling the Big 12 South lately.)

I'm sure most here have gone to orangebloods.com to see Chipper's latest update about everyone but aTm being lock-step together. Even to the point that all 4 have threaten aTm that they will never schedule aTm in the OOC in ANY sports if aTm bolts. No need to go further.

Anyway, what's been interesting is listening to the UT mouthpieces today. While they are throwing out every reason in the book why aTm SHOULDN'T go the SEC and generally ripping on Aggy, there is a tinge of FEAR in their voices - i.e.
    "Crap! We (UT) couldn't keep Colorado or Nebraska in line, but now it seems like little brother won't listen to us anymore either!" :lol:

It's actually been funny and refreshing to listen to, but then they go back to dissing on us and I get pissed off again. :bang::pissed:

Anyway, if Aggy bolts - it's gonna get REAL interesting down here. Oh yeah, and Baylor thinks for whatever reason, they're going to the SEC with Aggy. :rofl2:

Clean Undies likes this.
  2. CU827

CU827 Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

Normally I try to avoid A2M and Whorn pissing matches. When I do witness these spats, the Longhorns come off as less retarded, more pompus, and less cult-like than the Aggies. So I typically side with UT.

But in this case, gig 'em. I hope those cadets teach those Horns who is not boss.

4. 13Buff

13Buff Club Member Club Member

A Pac-16 confirence that only has 2 Texas teams? I Like it! PLEASE invite Utah and not Baylor if aTm goes to the SEC

5. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

:stupid: