What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's time for big and little Hawk to STEP THE EFF UP!

I feel like I just woke up from a bad night of drinking wondering who that is in bed next to me. :cry:

To those angry with cody...

his play also got us 3 touchdowns against FSU.

How many touchdowns have been scored against FSU this SEASON?

Considering that, and the fact that our Oline is one big sieve of a pass blocking disaster, I am pretty Ok with Cody. I do wish he would have won the game single handedly, but I am not overly concerned with him.

At least we are not in the situation of a Tennessee or a VT or almost every school NOT in the Big 12.

2 of those tds were after the game was decided. Big difference between that and the 2 that could have decided the game.

2 of those tds were after the game was decided. Big difference between that and the 2 that could have decided the game.

the game was not over when we scored the 3rd TD. score was 32-21 with about 10 minutes to go. we hold them to a 3 and out get a touchdown and go for 2 we are either down by 3 or five with 3 minutes to go.

the D really killed us on that last scoring drive for fsu

the game was not over when we scored the 3rd TD. score was 32-21 with about 10 minutes to go. we hold them to a 3 and out get a touchdown and go for 2 we are either down by 3 or five with 3 minutes to go.

the D really killed us on that last scoring drive for fsu

The D was shot. By and large the game was decided halfway through the 3rd. My main point was that the 2 td passes missed that would have given us a 14 point lead had a lot more to do with the outcome of the game than the 2 converted in the second half when we were down by 2 scores.

The D was shot. By and large the game was decided halfway through the 3rd. My main point was that the 2 td passes missed that would have given us a 14 point lead had a lot more to do with the outcome of the game than the 2 converted in the second half when we were down by 2 scores.

I wasn't able to see the game, but what you're describing here is remarkably similar to the situation in Arizona State last year. We had an opportunity to completely open that game wide open and failed.

Not that it would have mattered in the long run, but I haven't seen anybody talk about why Hawk did not go for two when we scored to make it 32-20. Kick the point or miss the two point conversion and we still need two td's. Make the two pointer and we need one td and a fg. I did not understand the thinking at that particular point in the game. They were half way through the 4th at the time.

my biggest problem in that game with big hawk came when he opted to punt on 4th and 1 at the 50. FSU marched down the field on their 2 fumble drive and scored another field goal. He should have gone for it there. Our D was tired and NEEDED the break, and we were running the damn ball with consistency.

my biggest problem in that game with big hawk came when he opted to punt on 4th and 1 at the 50. FSU marched down the field on their 2 fumble drive and scored another field goal. He should have gone for it there. Our D was tired and NEEDED the break, and we were running the damn ball with consistency.

And not passing with consistency so FSU would have a good idea what we were going to do.

Back