1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

“I’ve been in those Big 12 schools; the SEC is the place to be.”

Discussion in 'University of Colorado Recruiting Archive' started by Sexton Hardcastle, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

Tigers rave about freshman Eguae
    By Andy Bitter

AUBURN, Ala. — There isn’t a move Auburn defensive end Antonio Coleman makes that his understudy Nosa Eguae doesn’t watch with a discerning eye.

Driven to make as few mistakes as possible, the freshman culls information in every possible manner, whether it’s watching the senior All-SEC performer come out of his stance or simply carry himself in public.

“I don’t know if I’d be where I am right now if I didn’t have a dude like AC in front of me,” Eguae said. “Every time he’s in, I’m taking mental reps. It doesn’t matter what he’s doing; if he’s stretching, I look at him. He’s just one of those guys that you can look at no matter what.”

More...

2. Daaah

Daaah Club Member Club Member

1. **** that guy
    2. **** the sec

3. aik

aik Club Member Club Member

You win some, you lose some. I understand what an SEC power like Auburn brings in overall attractiveness to a recruit. For a place like CU to get back to competing with them, well, a solid track record of winning should help take care of that. Seems like a good kid though and I wish him well in that conference. Nice find, jv.

4. Daaah

Yeah... it's too bad we haven't pulled out those shoulda coulda woulda's against bama and uga.

5. Sexton Hardcastle

Easy now. :lol:

6. Daaah

Ok. I'll reverse the order.

7. Sexton Hardcastle

:lol: