What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

J-fly and Scott

Unleash Hell

They are having a contest to see which one reaches the endzone first.

I think J-fly snags a couple TD's against CSU. Scott isn't even starting.

I hope Scott isn't over rated by everyone at this time. He hasn't even played a down yet.

No, but unless he gets injured, he WILL succeed. He is just a special talent that doesn't come around very often. He played against some of the best competetion in California and went over 100 yards in almost every single game he played in. He has also played football in the 3 best football state sin the country in Florida, Texas and California. He has done great things against great competition and he will do great things in college and the NFL barring injury. Scott could be THE greatest back in the history of Colorado football when his time is done, I'm not afraid to say it because he is that type of talent. He is better than Bieniemy, Salaam or Houston was coming into CU. I don't think CU has ever gotten a recruit like Scott.

Last edited:
I'm gonna give you some stats, but the one at the end is what really catches my eye. Remember this isn't against weak competetion.

Senior year at St. Bonnaventure: 2,433 yards rushing, 33 TDS
Junior year at Moorepark: 3,194 yards rushing, 45 TDs. Rushed over 200 yards in 10 games!

Career: 7,605 yards rushing, 99 TDs.
He rushed for over 100 yards in 37 out of 41 games. Thats only 4 times he didn't go over 100 in his entire HS career!! :wow:

Back