What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

J-Fly Interviews Scott on 9News

I thought this was great! I especially enjoyed Scott's talk about recruiting WRs and how he thinks "we've got a couple of five stars coming in."

Ummm, are those the jersey changes BuffThat was talking about?? Thoughts? Are we the next Oregon?

150 yards a game.....this kid is definately too humble....how bout 2000 yards!!....and if he does bring in Shaq Evans or someone then that offense is gon' be unstoppable next year!

Ummm, are those the jersey changes BuffThat was talking about?? Thoughts? Are we the next Oregon?

Ya i noticed those too! Not too bad imo, still need a better view. Has anyone seen Cool Runnings? Doesn't Josh Smith remind you of the funny rastafarian guy? Sanka i think?

:wtf: I can't get the video to pay - tried Firefox and IE. Turned off ad block and pop-up blocker. do you have to have a log in? bugmenot log-in does not work. :sad2:

EDIT: got it to work at the office... wierd. Those two are going to have a blast together!

Last edited:
Back