1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jalil Brown

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by El Gringo, Nov 7, 2009.

1. El Gringo

El Gringo Pura Vida Club Member

Just finished watching the game (tape delay) and I gotta say that on this particular day, Jalil was my favorite defensive player.

He was all over his man in coverage, had at least 4 (probably more) PBUs and had a confidence that seems to be missing from a good many of the players. He was jawing at the receivers, talkin' the talk and walkin' the walk. Even that penalty on the late "hit" out of bounds - I like the fire.

2. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

Can't say I disagree, but dropped 3 sure INT's.

At least someone was playing with emotion out there...

3. wsp4820

wsp4820 Sally Club Member Junta Member

Jalil still bites on the run fake and gets beat, but he never gets down. He is a ****ing balla. Love Jalil.

4. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Jalil has really improved since the season started. Actually, everyone in the secondary has. Perkins has been nails the past 2 weeks. Polk has shown that he's going to be a playmaker for us. And I don't think anyone's even tried to throw at Jimmy since the Texas game. I love our defensive backfield for next year.

* I was focusing on the guys that will be back, but Chap and Burney have really played well for us this year too.

5. SBG

SBG Formerly known as EFNMB Club Member Junta Member

They there to JS guy in man today. Nice coverage and he had a hand there, but the WR made the catch.

6. buffsfan01

buffsfan01 Member

hes getting better every game :thumbsup:

7. Bolond

Bolond Member

Kudos to the entire group. Chap and Burney will be missed next year, but it seems that the younger guys have learnt something from them. A nice bright spot.

8. canuck_buff

canuck_buff Active Member

I agree props to Jalil he was impressive today:congrats:

9. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

buddy of mine said he was really impressed by jalil (he's a texass fan).. I thought Jalil did pretty well, even tho he did get burned by failing to contain on a TD run.