What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jan 25th Weekend

also have no spots. :huh:

That honoring all schollies policy is gonna hurt us down the road. All that good will better damn well help us in the next few classes.

I'd rather we not just bring in marginal prospects. We've filled most of our really thin spots and can hit the other ones next cycle when we can hopefully get better prospects.

also have no spots. :huh:

That honoring all schollies policy is gonna hurt us down the road. All that good will better damn well help us in the next few classes.

No spots. We have room for a few kids to go public from last weekend and maybe we will have a few visitors the weekend after this if there is a spot available. That's it.

Well I guess MacIntyre is running a pretty tight ship. He did have some OV's but we didn't hear anything until Monday. I'm not sure I can remember the last recruiting weekend that happened

It is nice to see, to be honest. I hope he keeps it up. AZ has finally been shut down as well

Back