What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jarrod Darden, Zach Grossnickle, DaVaughn Thornton leaving the team

Nico Brown (left) and Jarrod Darden celebrate a TD by Darden during Saturday's scrimmage at War Memorial Stadium. ( Photo from Wyoming Tribune Eagle)

520871d7726d4.image.jpg
He's already seen the field more in Laramie than in Boulder. Good luck.

Jarrod Darden didn't go to East, the other two names in this thread did. BTW, I think that DeVaughn ended up at CSU-Pueblo.

Dammitsomuch. I had a 66% chance of picking an East grad and I missed it...

Well, I still like the Cowboys, so good luck to Darden. And if DeVaughn ended up at CSU-Pueblo with Wristen, that is good too.

Here's an update on Jarrod from a Wyo blog. Apparently at their camp scrimmage, he "caught three passes for 95 yards and a touchdown working with the No. 2 offense during Sunday’s first scrimmage of fall camp". Here's more:

http://wyomingcowboysblog.com/2013/08/11/uw-scrimmage-news-and-notes/

“At Colorado I was burried on the depth chart and a new coach was coming in. I wanted to go a school that wanted me and could use me. Right now I feel like I can contribute. If I keep making plays, hopefully they can use me."

You know I'm hoping all three of these guys have great senior years. Went through a whole lot during their time at CU. Each left gracefully with no negative comment (as far as I know), freed up a scholarship to let HCMM find his own guys, and each found another team. Classy.

Maybe the change of scenery is what Darden needed. I was always hoping that he would rise up but it never seemed to happen at CU.

Back