1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jered Bell

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Duff Man, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Another year removed from injury is paying dividends. That pick six probably saved the game. I know there are still issues in the secondary, but props to Bell for making the play of the game.

2. INTHABUFF

INTHABUFF Club Member Club Member

A guy that the last staff absolutely crushed that comes up big already this year.

3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Bell has a lot of upside. Him making such a big play is the kind of confidence boost that could really accelerate things for him. How quickly we forget that some scouts saw him as a 4* talent out of high school and he was our CB1 in fall camp during Embree's first year before the knee injury.

4. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

That INT was right in front of me. As soon as he caught it he just turned on the jets. He's much faster than I thought

5. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

I was standing right next to the GL when he dove, was awesome watching that coming right at you

6. buffaholic

buffaholic Club Member Club Member

INT aside, he has been in excellent position and notblowing plays. Certainly makes me wonder why we had to play a true frosh .

7. buff190

buff190 Club Member Club Member

Wasn't he hurt last week? A shoulder or something.