What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jeremy Adams Transferring

Thanks Jeremy, hope you enjoyed your time here and you are a Buff forever. Good luck and I wish you the best.

CU can't offer a degree in rap music fast enough.

I looked up Industrial Organizational Psychology to see who had ranked masters programs (Michigan State #1 on a lot of lists) and curiously enough I see Maryland offers it. Now I wasn't really thinking of Jeremy finishing at a high major program but with the Boyle-Turgeon connection it was fun to speculate.

http://www.siop.org/tip/backissues/TIPApr02/02gibby.aspx

Edit: That particular page ranks doctoral programs but I'm betting they'd be strong at the graduate level too. LOL Rammies on the list.

Good luck Jeremy. I enjoyed watching your effort on the court and hearing what you had to do to get on the court.

Going to miss him. He was tough when he was healthy and a hell of a battler! Would love to have one if his jerseys.

Good luck Mr. Adams. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication. Buff 4 Life!

We're going to miss the determination you played with, especially on the defensive end!

I looked up Industrial Organizational Psychology to see who had ranked masters programs (Michigan State #1 on a lot of lists) and curiously enough I see Maryland offers it. Now I wasn't really thinking of Jeremy finishing at a high major program but with the Boyle-Turgeon connection it was fun to speculate.

http://www.siop.org/tip/backissues/TIPApr02/02gibby.aspx

Edit: That particular page ranks doctoral programs but I'm betting they'd be strong at the graduate level too. LOL Rammies on the list.

I'd love to see Jeremy end up there, and with the Turgeon connection you can't rule it out. Turgeon did recruit Jeremy to aTm if I remember correctly.

I'd love to see Jeremy end up there, and with the Turgeon connection you can't rule it out. Turgeon did recruit Jeremy to aTm if I remember correctly.

And is supposedly the connection on Tad bringing him here.

I think Rohn was one of the main recruiters for Adams at aTm, so that was the connection for CU more than the Tad-Turgeon friendship.

Very, very best of luck to JA. Kid is a warrior. When he is confident and healthy, he is a beast. We will miss him next year.

This. Josh Davis is a force on D with a nice offensive game. All indications out of New Orleans though say that he's probably going pro. I don't think the NBA, but d-league or international. Tulane just got wrecked with the transfers.

Averaged 17 and 10 and would add muscle up front to help Josh. Of course it would be too good to be true and he's best entering his name in the draft. The Cal boards seem to covet him as well, so if there's any chance of him helping elsewhere in the PAC then I wish him the best of luck in the NBA.

Adams shot 53% from three this season!? The sample size wasn't huge but still. Maybe him taking a couple more shots per game and Ski talking a couple less would have changed the outcome in some of our close losses.

His stats this year:

Playing 18 minutes per game, 4 ppg, 25% shooting, 9% from three...ouch.

It's too bad that things didn't go better for Jeremy at the college level. Following all the injuries and health problems, he's a shadow of the athlete he was at 17 years old.

It's too bad that things didn't go better for Jeremy at the college level. Following all the injuries and health problems, he's a shadow of the athlete he was at 17 years old.

No kidding. And this is a kid who busted his ass while at CU from everything I've heard. I know his teammates loved him, and I know he loved it here. Really wish he could have had more luck from the injury Gods.

Back