What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jim MF'n Leavitt

It's spelled Jack Schitt dumbass
fify

Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt.

Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married Miss O. Needeep They had one son, Jack.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deap Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parents' objections, Deap Schitt married her cousin Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout. After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced.

Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and, because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition named Chick N. Schitt.

Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony.

The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials.

The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Hoarse. Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

Now when someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt," you can correct them.

Somebody get that man a Pepsi.
4212544568_33ba369c80_z.jpg

I call bull**** on that goalline! The sun peaked out from the edge of the cloud right at sunset. I was shoveling my driveway and saw it myself.

So, are you claiming the sun didn't set?

The sun never sets on the Buffs empire. It never peaks either.

(It might have peeked out of the clouds or from behind a peak, but I missed it if it did)

Last edited:

I hope (and believe to be true) that JL saw the lack of leadership on the field the last few seasons and in working to change that.

By identifying individuals who have the potential to be those leaders and putting the expectation on them to step up we might start seeing guys who hold themselves and others accountable. In the last couple years we have had a number of plays where one guy stepping up and making a play could have resulted in a win instead of a loss. You can scheme all you want to and practice all you want to but sometimes it just takes somebody making a difference. I think JL is a guy who can bring that out.

I would see to it that he never has to buy another Pepsi again.

He says he will be going to Georgia, Florida, and Alabama. Anyone from those states new that he'd be visiting? Who from Alabama in particular?:]

Don't worry coach has all the pepsi and Gatorade he can handle. Coaches have coolers full of drinks for them.

To make 93 years means you are a strong character, shows in his son.

Condolences to Coach Leavitt and all his family.

Well. Now we know why he was going to Tampa.

My condolences Jim. So lucky to have your dad for so long in life. Best Wishes to you and your family. Sorry for your loss.

Back