What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jimmy Smith just ran his 40... 1st attempt was 4.38

that solidifies him in the 1st round, but probably behind prince, who was expect to be in the 4.4 range.

Patrick Peterson 2nd attempt was 4.37. I don't think anyone has gotten faster on their 2nd attempt yet.

Good time. Solid. It looks like all of his measureables stack up very well, now it'll just go to the tapes to determine where he gets picked. It'd be awesome if he was the #2 CB, but even if he goes #3 I hope he goes in the first.

:gobuffs:

Pretty ****** article today in the DP about his "off the field issues" on the day that he is doing his work out routine. I guarantee you there aren't any articles like that in the local newspapers of some of our other Big XII/Pac 12 brethren. Even if these things are true and possibly newsworthy they could have at least waited a few days after the work outs. DP strikes again.

Pretty ****** article today in the DP about his "off the field issues" on the day that he is doing his work out routine. I guarantee you there aren't any articles like that in the local newspapers of some of our other Big XII/Pac 12 brethren. Even if these things are true and possibly newsworthy they could have at least waited a few days after the work outs. DP strikes again.

They want him to fall to the 2nd round so the Broncos can pick him.

Was it Henderson?

I saw a link in the News Stand NCBuff does every day on the premium sites, but I didn't click it in case it was giving attention/support to that dooooooooosh.

They talked about Jimmy's "off the field problems" on the NFL network too. Not sure Jimmy failing a drug test a couple of seasons ago is really that big of a deal. You can't convince me that most of the other guys running around the combine haven't smoked some weed in their time. Either way, he looked pretty good during the drills. Not quite as good as Peterson and Amukamara, though. Mayock said Jimmy also lost concentration a lot on film and looked like he wasn't interested in tackling sometimes. Jalil didn't look as athletic as Jimmy, much stiffer in the drills and not nearly as fast or as quick. They did say Jalil would put a hit on you and come up in run support.

Jalil is going to be a helluva a safety. I can see him having a nice career there.

B-rabbit has everything it takes to be a #1 CB in the NFL, I'm excited to watch his NFL career unfold.

Back