1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jinx Alert

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by jcatcher, Dec 7, 2015.

1. jcatcher

jcatcher Club Member Club Member

Is anyone as geeked about this team as I am?
    Josh is playing up to his full potential. Wes is a complete beast at the 4. We have an embarrassment of riches at the small forward/shooting guard positions. PG is a little young, but Dom is growing up as we speak, and Akyzili is so solid for a Freshman.

Expect them to go on an eight game losing streak now. Sorry.

P.S. And did you see XJ at the game yesterday? He is so bought in to this team and he's built like JJ Watt. He's freaking huge.

2. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

BYU has had me concerned for a while. This season's potential Wyoming if we don't put CSU behind us quickly. Looks like they are shooting poorly from deep thus far...we all know we're a common remedy.

This is a good program. Danced 8 of last 9 seasons.

Swish likes this.
  3. jcatcher

Just don't let Jelly play in the AZ game against that Tarczewski/Bachinski/Kaminski/Carnoustie guy.

I still remember him shaking on the floor while Spencer and XJ were freaking out and calling for medical.

4. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Our perimeter D needs work. Fletch is the only one quasi-playing to his ability there. Fortune is a better defender than he's shown. So is Dom.

5. torerobuff

torerobuff Dancing is forbidden Club Member

Bubbles Fortune stepped up huge in the 2nd half defensively against the Goats. Hopefully it has clicked for him.

6. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

He's had moments every game where he's the best player on the court - both on O & D. Problem is he hasn't brought the D consistently. I know he can do it, it's just time for him to start.

7. jcatcher