What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Joe Williams

Hey, now, the only Joe Williams that I ever remember was the Joe Williams that played Football and Basketball for Dust and Dirt High School out in Dusty Old Cow Town, Colorado back in 1979. You remember him? Pretty good football player, that guy.

Also, I just wanted to remind you all so that you don't forget to come down to the liquor store today and get some Belvedere Vodka, which means beautiful to see. I'll sure be going because old Gary Plotzman owns the joint, and he was an excellent track and field star for Mullen back in the late 80's, yes he was.

What about the Dixie chick, will she be there?

Oh, you bet she will. She'll be here and all the guys will be oggling her up and down. Idn't that right, Dixie Chick?

*woman's muffled far off voice*

You betcha. We'll be right back. Time Out!

Close, but I fixed it for you!

I mean..... look at these guys.... how do they still have a show!!

irv_joe_jim.jpg

I think that's as close as Sandy has ever come to playing an actual sport.

Back