What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Joel Klatt carcks me up.

He was saying (correctly) that football is the horse that pulls the athletic wagon. He said that they should have used that money to get rid of the coach, get football in order, and then it would be time to work on the other sports.

Klatt and CJ are hilarious. They are the best duo on local sports (with Vic and Gary being right there as well). Not sure why people bash on Klatt. he is at his best when he is fired up and CJ is a great voice of reason for the show. And they talk Buffs for 2.5 of every 3 hours. Required listening for me.

Can you listen online?

I like both. D-Mac and Big Al have really stepped it up adding Schlereth as well.

Stink is the man, it is cool getting their perspective on the NFL, and Al bleeds black and gold which is awesome.

If only they could get someone other then D-Mac. That guy irks me. But that show is miles better the Les, Gman and JoJo or what ever. Les is the only one I can stand on that show.

If only they could get someone other then D-Mac. That guy irks me. But that show is miles better the Les, Gman and JoJo or what ever. Les is the only one I can stand on that show.

This. Dmac is so out of his league compared to Stink and Big Al when it comes to sports. Plus he has a pretty nasally voice that is sometimes too much for me to take.

This. Dmac is so out of his league compared to Stink and Big Al when it comes to sports. Plus he has a pretty nasally voice that is sometimes too much for me to take.

However, it is all relative. I would listen to D-Mac in a heartbeat if my choice was D-Mac or Evans. I cannot listen to that moron, New England-homer jerk off.

Les might have more credibility if he understood college teams played twelve games now...

I don't mind D-Mac. If it weren't for him Al and Stink would ramble on about their playing days, and D-Mac can normally keep the show moving forward. Denver sports talk isn't half bad right now. I like 87.7 in the mornings usually, then CJ & Klatt, and the Drive with Al, Stink, and D-Mac.

I don't mind D-Mac. If it weren't for him Al and Stink would ramble on about their playing days, and D-Mac can normally keep the show moving forward. Denver sports talk isn't half bad right now. I like 87.7 in the mornings usually, then CJ & Klatt, and the Drive with Al, Stink, and D-Mac.

You're rockin' the same lineup as me. For the moment we have some good sports talk radio.

I actually don't mind D-Mac either. He actually made more sense on CU than Al did today. Al was still talking about winning the Big 12 and wondering why everyone wants to fire Hawkins. He was talking in circles and almost sounded content with being 3-3. D-Mac was being a bit more critical.

I like the idea of Mac as AD, but not coach.

He has a lot more coaching experience than AD experience. A lot to compared to none. I don't want him to be HCBM either, but AD would be insane. Bohn is doing a hell of a good job, minus some bad hires. I'm not sure if it would be possible, or if Mac would even be okay with it, but I'd love him to be somewhere within the program even if another Head Coach is hired.

I don't know though. All this **** is so worrisome that I have no clue what I want out of it, or if I'll be happy with any decision that is made. I don't want to buy in to another coach if he is just going to fail. I just have to make sure I know there is no way in hell a coach can fail as bad here as Hawk has...think good thoughts, Rugged...good thoughts.

Not really related, I saw Kordell Stewart on NFL live a few days ago. He was on their little simulation field with Herm, Stink and Trey W. They were going over reading zone blitzes and protection schemes and maybe something else. I really wanted him to do well. He seemed nervous and afraid to talk. Wasn't too good :( Hopefully, they let him on again so he can get better at that.

Back