What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

John Henderson Article nails it. Honeymoon is over.

The pursuit of truth and answer to the question of whether or not John Henderson gets erect while watching 14-year-old girls in leotards is creepy?!?! Are you saying you condone the fact that, supposedly, John Henderson gets erect while watching 14-year-old girls in leotards?

Penn State condones and approves of this message......

Not condones. Covers it up, though. But at least they let Sandusky keep his 3 decades of wins while stripping JoePa of his final dozen years! Maybe the revelations of the 1970s child-prostitute ring will bring a whole new aura to State Penn.

Seriously guys, we need to know if John Henderson gets erect while watching 14-year-old girls in leotards. We cannot support John Henderson if it's true that John Henderson gets erect while watching 14-year-old girls in leotards. That would be wrong. I'm not saying it's been confirmed that John Henderson gets erect while watching 14-year-old girls in leotards, but we simply can't discount the possibility that John Henderson gets erect while watching 14-year-old girls in leotards. Diligence my friends, diligence.

Whoa whoa whoa,I have not heard any of this about John Henderson gets erect while watching 14-year-old girls in leotards.I would think his employer would be pretty interested in finding out that John Henderson gets erect while watching 14-year-old girls in leotards.The city of Denver should certainly be made aware of the fact that John Henderson gets erect while watching 14-year-old girls in leotards.Heck the entire state should concern themselves with John Henderson gets erect while watching 14-year-old girls in leotards.I hope for everyones sake someone gets to the bottom of John Henderson gets erect while watching 14-year-old girls in leotards.

Last edited:
Not inciteful. Retread of tired point made on this board the last 3 weeks. He really phoned this one in.

I don't think you know what "inciteful" means.

An insightful article may look into "sports jounalist's" erections incited by 14 year old girls.

I don't think you know what "inciteful" means.

An insightful article may look into "sports jounalist's" erections incited by 14 year old girls.

I think he does know what it means. As in, that article doesn't incite an erection. For John Henderson, it takes 14-year-old girls in leotards.

Back