What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

John Henderson is a complete asshole

I bit on the temptation... My email to John Henderson with the 80's jigalo hair cut

"John,
I have to admit, your continuous ripping of CU football is annoying. As Bill Simmons said in a tweet directed towards Boston Globe writer Charles Pierce, "You come off like a spurned lover." That's how I feel about your less than clever writing about the Buffs."

I bit on the temptation... My email to John Henderson with the 80's jigalo hair cut

"John,
I have to admit, your continuous ripping of CU football is annoying. As Bill Simmons said in a tweet directed towards Boston Globe writer Charles Pierce, "You come off like a spurned lover." That's how I feel about your less than clever writing about the Buffs."

Great. Chalk up another win for Henderson with more feedback and interest.

CaliBuff901.

What you wrote:

John,
What he read:

John,
I can't wait to get the Post every day and check to see if you have written anything about the Colorado Buffaloes. I get all hot and agitated when you criticize our program, so I am drawn to your columns like no other. Nothing makes me want to read an article more than seeing your byline and something about my beloved Buffs. Keep it up and I'll keep reading your articles and paying your bills. Let your editor know this is the most clicked sports article this hour.

Great. Chalk up another win for Henderson with more feedback and interest.

Exactly. How hard is it to just stop clicking his column? Don't engage him. Don't write him. Don't read the drivel he writes.

If enough people do this, he will be forced to either change his tune or go away. But for ****s sake, don't read his articles and then write him emails about it. In his world, that's a good thing, people!

Take a look at who the biggest advertisers are in the Post and send them E-mails stating that you have quit reading the Post until Henderson is gone. Don't send him or the Post anything, all that does is validate to them that you are reading.

Take a look at who the biggest advertisers are in the Post and send them E-mails stating that you have quit reading the Post until Henderson is gone. Don't send him or the Post anything, all that does is validate to them that you are reading.

And quit clicking on his furking stories! He gets credit for that ****.

Crickets. We want Crickets, people!

Rather than this, how 'bout contacting the advertisers, letting them know they are throwing away money at a dying form of media, and their money would be better spent sponsoring allbuffs?

newspapers still have advertising revenue!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
:jawdrop: :wow:

Next person who links a Henderson article gets [strike]banned[/strike] neg repped. Who is with me ? :smile2:

So for those of us outside the DP delivery zone could someone post a list here? That way we don't have to charge en masse to the online version to figure out who we are supposed to e-mail.

Next person who links a Henderson article gets [strike]banned[/strike] neg repped. Who is with me ? :smile2:

I already neg repped CaliBuff for responding to the article. Didnt want to do it, but had to do it. Sorry CB it hurt me more than it hurt you.:smile2:

(I will rep you you later to make up for it.)

This may be true. However, he doesn't seem to understand that his jaded opinion is not automatically "the truth".

Totally agree. Especially because he has a way of delivering his "truth" in a backhanded, snide comment kind of way. Which is completely unnecessary to fans.

What's the big deal? He was just trying to offer a complement... you know, kind of like...

"You don't sweat much for a fat girl." :huh:

That goes over well too. :rolling_eyes:

Back