What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

John Henderson is the worst CU beat writer ever

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
I always thought he was a douche and had heard that he wasn't very informed about the Buffs (doesn't really do his homework), but some mistakes are just ridiculous.

In today's Henderson blog he questions whether Tedford would be a good fit for CU.

Here's one bit from that piece:

Also, Tedford will likely get plenty of other offers, maybe as a head coach at schools from non-power conferences. He’ll collect $7.2 million from Cal. Counting his money on his deck in the San Francisco Bay area sounds a lot more appealing than trying to make Jordan Wynn a spread quarterback.

John, please look up from your photos of teenage gymnasts for a second and pay attention. Jordan Wynn changed his verbal commitment from CU to Utah and started for the Utes the last 4 years before his career ended with injuries this season.

Even if I forgive the typo and give him the benefit of the doubt by saying he meant to type "Jordan Webb": John, you do realize that Webb was recruited to Kansas by Mangino specifically to be a spread quarterback, right? I mean, knowing this kind of stuff is sort of your job.

I'm including the link because of policy, but the click Henderson got from me is more than enough, folks.

John Henderson likes to ogle 14-year-old girls in leotards. Allegedly.

It is an embarrassing slip but he is the only writer giving an honest assessment of the program. Frankly, I'm reading a lot worse from Ringo & Co than a name slip.

Jordan Wynn left Utah last month to become the QB's coach at Hawaii.

Yeah. That was cool as hell for Chow to take care of his guy like that. I've always respect Chow as a coordinator and QB coach. That told me a bit about him as a man. Go Warriors!

Back