What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

John Henderson says little to no chance Embree fired???

Yep. Apparently that's the case:

No journalist will question it or discuss it--only state it as fact.

And really, it is a fact, because the AD SID has been pumping out this study that says we won't be happy if we change coaches, so we should just keep the one we've got. Forever.

Actually he does acknowledge in the question that it could happen, he just highly doubts it. I think the football team will sadly make the decision easy for Bohn as they get blown out by Washington and the stadium is 1/4 full in the 3rd quarter, and the Utah game is about 20k. I think that two huge blowouts at home will be a very strong argument to pull the trigger on Embree.

Like the study by the guy who said his "statistical" analysis of the 2012 election showed that Romney was going to win has any validity. Berry should be ignored as he is a blight on the face of the university. Shows how much of a joke of an admin/AD we have.

Sux to be a Buff fan right now. I truly think embree survives and the administration really truly does not care about the outcome of any game much less these last two. The # of fans in the stands doesn't matter either. They will use the, "everyone was on Thanksgiving break" excuse. All our leaders are self entitled and selfish people. Their checks are going to clear the bank even if the stadium is empty. As fans we might as well get use to what we have and just patiently watch as the ax will fall by the time they enter the Pac12 schedule next year hopefully...

You think there's a chance that secretly Bohn wants us to get blown out and no one comes to games so that he can justify to Diturd and Benbumb that Embree needs to go now?

I know we feel like he needs no further justification, but maybe they do and an empty stadium, a rapidly dwindling revenue stream from ticket sales and increasingly embarrassing blow out losses that draw national attention could be just what's needed for the admin clowns to give Bohn the green light to make a change. Maybe Bohn wants us to watch from home and root for UDub put 70 on the board and the polygamists hang 100 on us.

PurpleReign, you have no idea how incompetent the leadership at CU is. I will be surprised if anything changes with the twin duds, Bruce Benson and "Dr. Phil" DiStefano, on the CU payroll.

I believe that Mike Bohn values integrity very highly. I remember when Gary Barnett was fired, he went out of his way to say, multiple times, that the University of Colorado honors it's commitments - and therefore CU was going to pay Barnett exactly what was remaining on his contract.

If it is true that Mike Bohn told Embree that he would have at least three years, then I would expect Bohn to honor that commitment, unless as Henderson wrote, attendance completely tanks, there is extreme division in the locker room, etc.

I do think that Bohn is very conscientious of the perception of the CU athletic department, and if he is concerned that other people (other coaches) will believe that CU didn't give Embree a fair chance to turn the program around, then he won't make a move unless he absolutely has to do so.

John Henderson? I heard John Henderson ​gets erect while watching 14-year-old girls in leotards. I don't know if it's true, has anyone else heard that John Henderson gets erect while watching 14-year-old girls in leotards?

John Henderson? I heard John Henderson ​gets erect while watching 14-year-old girls in leotards. I don't know if it's true, has anyone else heard that John Henderson gets erect while watching 14-year-old girls in leotards?
allegedly

Seriously **** you OP for posting a link to an article with John Henderson's "thoughts". John Henderson gets erect while watching 14-year-old girls in leotards.

I believe that Mike Bohn values integrity very highly. I remember when Gary Barnett was fired, he went out of his way to say, multiple times, that the University of Colorado honors it's commitments - and therefore CU was going to pay Barnett exactly what was remaining on his contract.

If it is true that Mike Bohn told Embree that he would have at least three years, then I would expect Bohn to honor that commitment, unless as Henderson wrote, attendance completely tanks, there is extreme division in the locker room, etc.

I do think that Bohn is very conscientious of the perception of the CU athletic department, and if he is concerned that other people (other coaches) will believe that CU didn't give Embree a fair chance to turn the program around, then he won't make a move unless he absolutely has to do so.

I totally agree. I also think that extraordinary circumstance call for extraordinary decisions. This is one of those circumstances.

PurpleReign, you have no idea how incompetent the leadership at CU is. I will be surprised if anything changes with the twin duds, Bruce Benson and "Dr. Phil" DiStefano, on the CU payroll.

Room+Service.jpg

I would disagree with Henderson that we haven't had any significant injuries, I think the Polk injury at the start of the year hasn't helped us, neither has Rippy's status.

I would disagree with Henderson that underage gymnasts in leotards are arousing....

Actually he does acknowledge in the question that it could happen, he just highly doubts it. I think the football team will sadly make the decision easy for Bohn as they get blown out by Washington and the stadium is 1/4 full in the 3rd quarter, and the Utah game is about 20k. I think that two huge blowouts at home will be a very strong argument to pull the trigger on Embree.
Those guys notice empty seats. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I get the feeling you guys don't like Henderson? LOL. I'm not familiar with him.

Hypothetically, if John Henderson was your beat writer and you were told that John Henderson gets erect while watching 14-year-old girls in leotards, how would you feel?

Hypothetically, if John Henderson was your beat writer and you were told that John Henderson gets erect while watching 14-year-old girls in leotards, how would you feel?

I'd feel as if he has a lot more in common with most people on this board than I had originally assumed.

"I've been following the Pac-12 since 1964 and this is one of the three worst teams in conference history."

>>>sigh<<<

Back