What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Johnny Football stole my milkshake

Questions/comments about the aggies:

Why doesn't everyone get jackboots? Not too long ago A&M was 100% ROTC and 100% male, so everyone had jackboots.
Where are the girls? Plenty of girls. The school is very big 40k at least.
Yell crew dudes remind me of soda jerks. Or milkmen.
Too many jerseys. ?

Last edited:
Questions/comments about the aggies:

Why doesn't everyone get jackboots?
Where are the girls?
Yell crew dudes remind me of soda jerks.
Too many jerseys.

Seniors get boots
Women cut hair super short so they don't have to deal with some stupid uniform regs
Yell Leaders are just male cheerleaders. But don't tell them that.
The jerseys are new. Adidas is trying to be nike.

Just wait when you get to their campus.

Just remember: STAY OFF THE LAWN!

This might be my vote for thread of the year. Now only if you could add in he MS Paint from Prevail and Ride.... Instead of the link.

iV56QpXmTXUnA.gif

Back