What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jon Embree Press Conf.

Not many coaches get multiple D1 opportunities period. Black or white makes no difference. That is a cheap comment that has no place. JE didn't really own up to the worst season in CU's history. Let's just move on.

Did he just say that "we're not going to be deterred" OR "we're not going to beat a turd"? I'll pick the 2nd one. We couldn't beat a turd this year.

I emailed Bohn (giving him support) about a tough decision and I feel was the right decision this morning and he responded about 2 minutes later

Of course they're going after Bohn, they don't think he's good at his job, and put JE in a position to fail. In other words, his fault.

What it means is that Bohn needs to hire someone well known after this. He needs to do something spectacular and not cheap out.

:lol: media knuckleheads...worst CU season in history with no signs of improvement and they are siding with Embree? Time to move on...brighter days ahead

I think Bohn just needs to say that he expected more from that staff and he trusted Embree's evaluation of his coaching staff. The results on the field were simply unacceptable.

:lol: media knuckleheads...worst CU season in history with no signs of improvement and they are siding with Embree? Time to move on...brighter days ahead

Colorado sports journalism is shockingly bad. It's hard to read and listen to every time I come home.

Jon Wilner ‏@wilnerhotline
If you're Colorado, do you really let AD Mike Bohn hire the next coach? Aren't Dan Hawkins and Jon Embree enough evidence against him?

The media is going to town on Bohn.

Holy crap, the Prez is now having to defend Bohn. This is a disaster.

I actually like the tough questions. Bohn does not get a free pass here.

It isn't so much that I disagree so much as the venom was pretty tough, yet no one really pressed Embree on his failures.

Back