What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

jon major

Man, that would suck. I hope it's just a bad rumor, or that if he is hurt its just minor and that he'll be back a couple weeks.

It's so .......:sad1::sad2:

still will have 5 years to play 4-

Thank god there's depth at the position.

are yall sure about this... i cant find it anywhere

It happened at the a.m. practice.
SD Buff (posts here on occasion) confirmed it on Rivals.
Unfortunately SD is credible over there.

Luckily for the Buffs Major wasn't being counted on like some players (Fatagi)
this year. He will come back stronger & will most likely have a better grasp
of the play book come next season and will be ready to go along w/Katoa.
The future is bright.

So, its been confirmed by an MRI already? I guess CU probably can do them pretty instantly unlike if it were me having to wait 3 days.

I find it hard to believe that a player was hurt this badly and no media outlet has it before some guy posting on rivals.

I find it hard to believe that a player was hurt this badly and no media outlet has it before some guy posting on rivals.

Now do you believe ???????

Rivals boards gets the news faster than beat writers on most occasions.
This time I wish it wasn't true but ....

Now do you believe ???????

Rivals boards gets the news faster than beat writers on most occasions.
This time I wish it wasn't true but ....

All you need is an iphone or a blackberry and your in. You can update your webpage or even post here from just about anywhere. Just consider the credibility of the source.

The Rocky and the rest of media had to wait for practice to end in order to interview Hawkins, other players who witnessed it, and possibly Major himself if he were available. Then they amble back to Denver or the media room to write the store which is then edited and rewritten before being posted. You get the idea.

During a "non-contact" drill. WTF did they have them doing ? :bang:

Fire the strength coach :smile2:

That sucks I was really hoping to see him play. At least we can redshirt him.

Man, this sucks... Major's the one really great player that's come out of Ponderosa in the past... well, ever.

That's excluding me of course, but my playing career was sidelined long before my first collegiate practice.

Back