What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jon Ritchie talks about Jerry Sandusky

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Riveting.

[video=youtube;vuX5lDkikcY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuX5lDkikcY[/video]

Yeah I watched that. He is in a even tougher situation to know what to think considering he knows most involved. Sometimes people live double lives and it's hard to pick up on.

This is one of the better first person interviews of a former player recruited by Sandusky, much better than the Millen ramblings. Thanks for posting.

That's what makes those people so dangerous, they can do terrible things, and then turn off the switch on their darkside. Get a good night's sleep, and be Mr. Wonderful the next day. That bastard should be locked up for the rest of his life. I can't believe that he would ignore seeing a child get raped, just because he knew this creep.

Last edited:
This is one of the better first person interviews of a former player recruited by Sandusky, much better than the Millen ramblings. Thanks for posting.

I honestly was surprised by how eloquently Millen commented on things, especially so soon after the horrific reality hit the fan. However, this was great to get another perspective on the issue by someone in the know.

That was pretty interesting. The classic story of the serial killer. "The guy who lived next door and seemed so nice and you never suspected that he'd hurt anyone" type of story.

Back