1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jon Ritchie talks about Jerry Sandusky

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Buffnik, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Riveting.

[video=youtube;vuX5lDkikcY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuX5lDkikcY[/video]

2. BuffLuKe

BuffLuKe Club Member Club Member

Yeah I watched that. He is in a even tougher situation to know what to think considering he knows most involved. Sometimes people live double lives and it's hard to pick up on.

3. Creebuzz

Creebuzz Club Member Club Member

This is one of the better first person interviews of a former player recruited by Sandusky, much better than the Millen ramblings. Thanks for posting.

4. 77buff

77buff Well-Known Member

That's what makes those people so dangerous, they can do terrible things, and then turn off the switch on their darkside. Get a good night's sleep, and be Mr. Wonderful the next day. That bastard should be locked up for the rest of his life. I can't believe that he would ignore seeing a child get raped, just because he knew this creep.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
  5. GoonieBuff

GoonieBuff Not really Club Member

I hadn't seen that. Thanks for posting.

6. GoonieBuff

GoonieBuff Not really Club Member

I honestly was surprised by how eloquently Millen commented on things, especially so soon after the horrific reality hit the fan. However, this was great to get another perspective on the issue by someone in the know.

7. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

That was pretty interesting. The classic story of the serial killer. "The guy who lived next door and seemed so nice and you never suspected that he'd hurt anyone" type of story.