1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jordan Dizon's Nebraska fan experience

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Dizon said he doesn’t hate the Nebraska program or players. His passion for the game is born out of respect for Nebraska football, one of the most successful programs in college football history. But he got a taste of “classy” Nebraska fans back in ’04, and that’s when he began to understand the nature of the rivalry.

“We were dressed in all white walking through that tunnel and there were these old ladies chucking tomatoes at us,” Dizon recalled on Monday. “Once I saw that I knew this was a real rivalry.”

Towards bottom of article

2. coyeote

coyeote New Member

Where was the rest of the free world at when this cruel insane act occured? I'm a bit suprised that we haven't heard about these dastredly little old ladies sooner.

3. ladyblaise

ladyblaise Club Member Club Member

i'm not. it happened in lincoln. they hide guns there. engage in hypocrisy daily. and they protect the identity of their vegetable hucking grannies. :lol:

4. RuffBuff

RuffBuff Club Member Club Member

tomatoes are fruit....but they protect the identity of their fruit hucking grannies too! :wink2::thumbsup:

5. coyeote

coyeote New Member

The truth is finally out. It was the veggie tales crew with bob the tomato leading the charge! Just to set the facts strait they don't hide guns. Those are salad shooters utilized by the many vegetarian tail gaitors you see at all football games. They sit around before each game getting all sauced upon V8 and carrot juice then in their intoxication begin launching produce at opposing players. We've seen it all before. Finally one brave player unafraid to stand up to blue haired ladies everywhere speeks out and sets the record straight. Where are Woodward and Bernstein when we need them most. Dixon is merely his cover. His real name is Dijon, a direct decendent from the Mustard family in Dijon France. Only one of such royalty would dare uncover the truth of these nasty blue haired violators of produce.

ladyblaise likes this.
  6. ladyblaise

ladyblaise Club Member Club Member

:applauds: