What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jordan Murphy - Walk On FB (Scholarship?)

Lol CU picking up CSU's leftovers and CSU stealing recruits from CU. You guys must be pretty mad.

Also he wasn't a "19 game" starter for CSU. He played sparingly on kick offs as a true frosh last year. Got I think 8 tackles. But hey, I wouldn't expect you fluff fans to get your facts straight

So he is not one of your 87 returning starters who averaged 73 minutes of playing time per game.

All I know is that we just secured the new CSU playbook and a detailed scouting report for the opener.

I have no idea if the kid can play or not, but if Embo thinks he is good enough to be a PWO, I am OK with it. I don't know why you wouldn't pull for a local kid to do well. If he didn't fit into McElwain's plans in goatville, he gets a chance at playing for the flagship, what's not to like?

I may be way behind in this conversation but did CSU go to the spread and get rid of the full back? Is that why he is transferring? Either way it will be good to at least have a decent scout FB to run against the ones. Being that EB most of the time doesnt even travel all 85 available spots my guess is this is going to be a big time adjustment for Jordan. Hopefully he grits through it and makes the most of it.

Quick trivia - who was the last player to transfer from CSU to CU?

Hint: assuming I haven't overlooked somebody, this particular player went on to a rather lengthy career in the NFL.

I may be way behind in this conversation but did CSU go to the spread and get rid of the full back? Is that why he is transferring? Either way it will be good to at least have a decent scout FB to run against the ones. Being that EB most of the time doesnt even travel all 85 available spots my guess is this is going to be a big time adjustment for Jordan. Hopefully he grits through it and makes the most of it.
Not exactly a spread, but Coach McElwhine doesn't use a fullback in his offense and neither does our OC.

Sparkles uses a big blocking TE on the line of scrimmage instead (AKA Trae Moxley)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not exactly a spread, but Coach McElwhine doesn't use a fullback in his offense and neither does our OC.

Mac uses a big blocking TE on the line of scrimmage instead (AKA Trae Moxley)

Nice Freudian slip, numb nut. Your coach's name is McElwain.

Coach Jim Mac=2 REAL national championships.

Coach Mac-0 real national championships

that is how you troll. too bad they don't count those stats unless you are a head coach. don't be a sad panda.

Attachments

• mac.jpg
    mac.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 119
No because those would be Saban's titles dumbass. Our "shared" title is one more than CSU will ever have. Cant believe you are stupid enough to count a title for an assistant as his own, id say bigbangish but thats even an insult to him.

Gasm, Please regale us with the tales of the numerous championships and New years day bowl games the lambs have played in. I'll hang up and listen.

Jeff Grimes has a national title and he coached here once. Does that mean we have two now? Helfrich has 3 pac 12 championships does that mean we do as well? Why do we engage this dumbass?

Back