What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jordan Webb benched

btw - munchie is challenging for the starting position out in cincy...only if he would have came here? he could have been buried behind 6 qb's...lovato is racking up some #'s I forgot who chased him off?

btw - munchie is challenging for the starting position out in cincy...only if he would have came here? he could have been buried behind 6 qb's

Well in fairness, I believe Munchie had the starting position at the beginning of the year in Cincy. He's only "challenging" for it now because he'd been so ineffective as a starter. Plenty of spilled milk to cry over, not sure if Munchie should be a part of that.

I don't like the way you guys are going out on a limb with this.

Come on SJ, we started with "limb." Didn't you see that when you read the earlier posts as is required on AllBuffs....uh, never mind. I'm done needling you.

I am convinced Webb is not starting and hopefully not playing. But WTF, I read today on Twitter that JE still isn't ready to name a starter. I just hope he is trying to gain a bit of an advantage on Arizona.

Because they have had forever and a day to evaluate Hirsch and Wood. If they still can't figure out who they want to start by now they are worse evaluators of talent than I thought. (And I already had a low opinion after they chose Webb to start the season).

I think these QB debate threads are pointless. The reality is that all three QB's suck as does the talent around them and it wont make a shred of difference which one of them is playing.

That is depressing. The only thing worth watching the game for today was to see Wood play when actually given the start. This staff is unbelievable. Hirsch has had more than enough opportunities to prove he is capable and he clearly is not. Why not give Wood the same chance?

That is depressing. The only thing worth watching the game for today was to see Wood play when actually given the start. This staff is unbelievable. Hirsch has had more than enough opportunities to prove he is capable and he clearly is not. Why not give Wood the same chance?
Hirsch really hasn't had many opportunities either. He looked fine against Oregon. Just don't trot him out there to run read option plays.

Hirsch really hasn't had many opportunities either. He looked fine against Oregon. Just don't trot him out there to run read option plays.
Counting last year he has had many more live plays and even got a start last year when Hansen was injured and he was so bad they put an injured Hansen back in. THis year he has been equally bad. Plus no mobility which doesn't help when our OL is not performing incredibly well.

Back