What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Joshua Tupou, CU Buffs lineman, facing assault charges in University Hill brawl

I am psyched! This is starting to sound like the McCartney days! :lol: I kid, I kid, our players should never be involved in an altercation and should, at all times, be setting good examples for our children.

Wake me up when we crack the top 10 in the Fulmer Cup. This won't even get us on the list.

Wake me up when we crack the top 10 in the Fulmer Cup. This won't even get us on the list.

Number of well-intentioned Marines kicked in the head=0.

Oh, and whatever happened to those Auburn players that crashed and left the scene a few months ago after possibly burglarizing a convenience store?

In no way am I trying to start a fight there. I'm allowed to respond to him reasonably, no?

This time it's pretty clear who's instigating.
I wasn't instigating anything with that post. People need to chill. JT isn't going to be suspended before the legal process carries out here, it's not a rape case.

Quit baiting each other, you two. This is a serious thread and should be handled with Kool Aid videos and fabricated quotes.

I wasn't instigating anything with that post. People need to chill. JT isn't going to be suspended before the legal process carries out here, it's not a rape case.

The difference are your declarative statements. See how Slider said "sounds" in his comment, that means that he is speculating. You always leave out the "i think," or "it sounds like," or "in my opinion" part so it makes you sound like a combative dick.

The difference are your declarative statements. See how Slider said "sounds" in his comment, that means that he is speculating. You always leave out the "i think," or "it sounds like," or "in my opinion" part so it makes you sound like a combative dick.
He's putting the cart before the horse. That was my point. It's a forum, isn't it clear that 99% of posts are opinions? Should I start doing thought proofs?

He's putting the cart before the horse. That was my point. It's a forum, isn't it clear that 99% of posts are opinions? Should I start doing thought proofs?

I don't know what you want to do about it, but you obviously aren't being perceived the way you want to be. My suggestion would be to state your opinions as opinions rather than as declarations.

Last edited:
I think we've all learned a thing or two from DBT, here on Allbuffs.
See? I am old wise one. Let us all relax and wait for this to find resolution. I will say this, however. Nothing good ever happens after 1:00 am.

Back