What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Joshua Tupou, CU Buffs lineman, facing assault charges in University Hill brawl

wwsaturday.jpg

Start about 1:30

[video=youtube;BbgyppGqBgg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbgyppGqBgg[/video]

What about it is "promising?" Maybe we should recruit the 6' 3", 325 lb guy witnesses mistook him for.

They're everywhere now. HFCS, GMO and steroids in milk/meat. :) Rep.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dude you need to learn a little about life, if course the guy he's paying to defend him said that, it is what he's paid to say. Good news will be:
- when this is actually dropped
- if he survives CU's kangaroo student discipline court.
The latter is a much larger concern to fans older than you because we recall losing Michael Sipili for an entire season because the CU Judicial Affairs board suspended him from school even after the DA plea bargained his assault case down due to spotty evidence. Which by the way is something that it is very possible Tupou cops to unless the evidence is really spotty.

Dude you need to learn a little about life, if course the guy he's paying to defend him said that, it is what he's paid to say. Good news will be:
- when this is actually dropped
- if he survives CU's kangaroo student discipline court.
The latter is a much larger concern to fans older than you because we recall losing Michael Sipili for an entire season because the CU Judicial Affairs board suspended him from school even after the DA plea bargained his assault case down due to spotty evidence. Which by the way is something that it is very possible Tupou cops to unless the evidence is really spotty.
What the hell are you talking about? Jumping down my back for no reason here, all I did was link a damn article about this topic.

And Sipili's arrest was for sexual assault.

Last edited:
What the hell are you talking about? Jumping down my back for no reason here, all I did was link a damn article about this topic.

Your constant attitude like you know something here, the only difference in the 2 articles is that his paid advocated said exactly what he'd be paid to say. You constantly proclaim things like you have inside knowledge or some experience set that gives you more knowledge than others, when in reality you dont know **** and are too blind to see it - as proved by this:

And Sipili's arrest was for sexual assault.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3031596
The Buffaloes found out Friday that Sipili, a sophomore linebacker, was suspended from school for the fall semester for his role in a fight over the summer.

Sip got in a fight it was plea bargained down due to conflicting reports but CU still suspended him making him ineligible to play football, this is a very real possibility for Josh. It also surprised both coach and AD who would have been, like Mac and RG are, confident they have handled this:

"It did surprise me. But that's life," Hawkins said.

Bohn said the timing came as a surprise.

"But we don't control the timing process. The university
handles that," Bohn said.

So yes the parallels are there your evidence that the leaders invovled are confident can be misplaced, your quote from his lawyer is pointless, so stop acting like you know something. You *may* be right, you may be wrong, what we know right now is that we dont know **** and this won't be closed until Josh is cleared by CU & the Popo.

I know it's Monday, but chill. I thought that was the article CUFan was referring to. It wasn't. I linked it. That's it.

I know it's Monday, but chill. I thought that was the article CUFan was referring to. It wasn't. I linked it. That's it.

I'll chill if you do? people have been asking you to do so for a while.

Hopefully the new "institutional support" for the football program helps make this Tupou situation different than the Sipili situation. Wanna be big time? Have to have the "non football" people running the school sweep some things under the rug sometimes.

I guess I'm not seeing what I'm doing wrong in this thread, you're the one jumping down my back for linking an article.
You are completely missing the point and taking the victim approach (once again) is disappointing, if not surprising.

Back