1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Juda Parker

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Sexton Hardcastle, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

zbuff likes this.
  2. zbuff

zbuff Club Member Club Member

Good listen, but wtf? What's this BCS plug at the end? I think you just wanted us to hear that, what with you and your man-crush on BCS...

3. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

hahahahahahahahahahahaha...ah that was fun... basically i was saying how wonderful this kid seemed in the chatroom and called it a man crush... such a great night

4. The Guest

The Guest Guest

He may be a "BCS plug at the end" but he's our "BCS plug". Whose end he's at, remains a concern.

5. BuffLuKe

BuffLuKe Club Member Club Member

First Ive heard it and excited to have him. Since hearing about the All-Star game performance he had, felt real good about him. I wonder if he is already on campus since he said first week of June? That would be a cool thread to have like confirming who's made it to Boulder or when they are coming. Just an idea.

6. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

He's on campus. Buffscoop has reported ******************** ( I screwed up timestamp, to early)

Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  7. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

I think he'll get the most PT out of the frosh. He is already as big as some of our older players