What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Just a few quick observations about the game

DustyRhodes

1. You guys suck at tackling. Guys were just bouncing off Torain.

2. You guys suck at catching. That Patrick Williams dropped, I think I saw at least 4 passes that his him square in the hands. Kendrick dropped one for a TD, but that was a tougher Willy Mays style over-the-head catch, and he's just a frosh, so I'll give him a pass for now.

3. Your O-Line is porous. The running game was just anemic and li'l Hawk never had time back there.

4. It seemed like you had wide open receivers all over the field. Hawk's schemes could be dangerous once he gets in some O-Lineman who can block and some receivers who can actually catch the ball.

---

Does anyone have a link to some post-game audio of Hawk at his press conference?

Thanks,
~Dusty

why bumpthis nightmare
Someone finds our apathy for this "rivalry" unacceptable and is trying to stir the pot.

Won't work - they suck and will continue to suck.

For a few short years while they were at their peak, and we were at our nadir, it was a competitive game (that we still consistently won).

But those years are past. Both schools are reverting to their historic means, and so the series will remain uncompetitive and boring until it finally dies an inglorious death.

This was after the Arizona State game in Tempe after CU's players had to deal with 100 degree temps during a night game. That Torian was a RB for the Sun Devils.

I would love to see CU beat ASU in Tempe this year.

I remember that game. We jumped to an early 14 point lead and collapsed. Not as bad as our last trip to Tempe, though.

Back