What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Just Picked up my Buffs Tickets for the Washington Game

NYbuffDIEHARD

New Husky Stadium is unreal! I cannot wait for this game, I will have plenty of practice before Nov. 9th but let's hope our Buffs can come in and make this a good game.

The highest of the high upper deck seats for the Boise State game here in Seattle on August 31st, which is the opening of New Husky Stadium are going for $150 ! Iimagine this is going tobe a very tough place to play, it was already as loud if not louder than Century Link and the Seahawks but now the seats are much closer and the team should be good, going to be a wild scene on Lake Washington.

I'm pretty excited for this game. I'd like to think that place is going to be a snake pit for Boise.

New Husky Stadium is unreal! I cannot wait for this game, I will have plenty of practice before Nov. 9th but let's hope our Buffs can come in and make this a good game.

The highest of the high upper deck seats for the Boise State game here in Seattle on August 31st, which is the opening of New Husky Stadium are going for $150 ! Iimagine this is going tobe a very tough place to play, it was already as loud if not louder than Century Link and the Seahawks but now the seats are much closer and the team should be good, going to be a wild scene on Lake Washington.

I'm still on the fence about dropping the coin for this game.

Me too. I want to be there for the first game but the prices are absurd. It will be a madhouse and if I was a betting man, I would very confidently put a large amount on the Huskies.

Planning on flying out for this one. Best city to visit in the Pac, imo.

That is what I love about the PAC. Lots of good road trips. You could easily argue San Fran is the best. Phoenix is fun as is LA. Portland is great too and I even like SLC.

Tickets just arrived in the mail. :woot:

DD went all out on our seats. I'm going to buy a CU rain poncho to get ready for the game.

The game is at 5 pm Washington time. Does anyone know what section to sit in for the best views?

I think its more a question of where you can still get seats. Mostly all gone. Stubhub is all upper deck corners and end zone, and Craigslist is pretty bare, unless you want to drop $150/ticket.

Planning on flying out for this one. Best city to visit in the Pac, imo.

Unless you are a Duck fan and then it becomes a nightmare. I would still love to see CU pull out a win, but UW needs this game and will probably attempt to make this a statement game.

Unless you are a Duck fan and then it becomes a nightmare. I would still love to see CU pull out a win, but UW needs this game and will probably attempt to make this a statement game.

Did anyone ask how a Duck fan feels about Seattle? Maybe we should find one of the actual oldtime alums to ask, not one of the faux rich bandwagoners.

everyone makes it a statement game against the Buffs. they run it up. they pass when they are ahead by 30. they go for 2, just for the hell of it. they run trick plays. etc.

until CU actually makes someone pay, we're going to get perennial doormat treatment.

everyone makes it a statement game against the Buffs. they run it up. they pass when they are ahead by 30. they go for 2, just for the hell of it. they run trick plays. etc.

until CU actually makes someone pay, we're going to get perennial doormat treatment.

I don't believe Oregon tired to run up the score although the rest of the Pac-12 will probably not have the same level of mercy. Soon enough you will be able to do this to the rest of the Pac-12 and it will be me here begging for mercy. Every program finds a way to turn it around eventually.

I don't believe Oregon tired to run up the score although the rest of the Pac-12 will probably not have the same level of mercy. Soon enough you will be able to do this to the rest of the Pac-12 and it will be me here begging for mercy. Every program finds a way to turn it around eventually.

running it up is what happens. i don't get mad-- i want to get even.

in the early 90s, when CU had some of its strongest teams ever, i remember a few kansas and kjuco state games where their guys literally quit competing in the second half. they stopped even trying to rush the qb or block or anything. to see similar stuff from the other side now is a bit trying.

I'm not a supersticious person, but DD ordered us both ponchos for this game. Separately obviously since two schools and not the same store.

I pull up to the house on Tuesday and see a package on the front step. I knew it was a poncho. So I tell the dogs (they were the only ones home) that the winner of the CU/UW game is going to be the poncho sitting on the front doorstep.

It was CU.

The UW poncho didn't come until today.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the CU poncho only had to go 90 miles. The UW package came from Indianapolis.

We're gonna win.

I'm not a supersticious person, but DD ordered us both ponchos for this game. Separately obviously since two schools and not the same store.

I pull up to the house on Tuesday and see a package on the front step. I knew it was a poncho. So I tell the dogs (they were the only ones home) that the winner of the CU/UW game is going to be the poncho sitting on the front doorstep.

It was CU.

The UW poncho didn't come until today.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the CU poncho only had to go 90 miles. The UW package came from Indianapolis.

We're gonna win.

This seems legit. Go buffs

It is going to be cold and wet in Seattle Saturday. When the sun goes down at Husky stadium is gets even colder being right on lake Washington. So anyone coming, bundle up and drink lots! I have already begun the process of picking the proper Buff gear for the game. So excited for this game. Despite our chances. Go Buffs.

if anyone knows of any reasonable tickets (2) for this game let me know. my son wants to go for some reason..:/

no offense but I could never live up there- too gloomy

None taken. There's a reason I moved to Colorado:bounce:

More sun = less need for coffee, heroin and suicide. Now, of those three, I've only partaken in coffee mind you. Seattle and King County rank highly in all three areas because it's depressing when you don't see the sun for days or weeks on end. Easily the most gloomy city I've lived in. The year before I moved away it rained for something like 95-100 days in a row on and off. It can rain all day and get just a fraction of an inch, much different then the rain we'll get in Colorado.

That said, it's a pretty cool place when it's sunny, and otherwise a great overall city. I really miss a lot of it. If it wasn't for the gloom I would have never left.

Seattle is perfect for me, as I HATE the sun (and pale brunettes are my Kryptonite). I can't function or think in the heat and get headaches easily from being in the sun more than an hour or two. It's not for everybody, but I could not imagine living anywhere other than the great PNW.

Seattle is perfect for me, as I HATE the sun (and pale brunettes are my Kryptonite). I can't function or think in the heat and get headaches easily from being in the sun more than an hour or two. It's not for everybody, but I could not imagine living anywhere other than the great PNW.
What are you???? A ****ing vampire?

Agreed. Yummy.

Back