1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just realized......

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by jjbuffs13, Oct 2, 2007.

1. jjbuffs13

jjbuffs13 Well-Known Member

I just watched a replay of the OU game and I just realized that after this weekend either Texass or OU will be 0-2 in the conf. after this weekend.

I know anyone with half of a brain cell can figure this out, but its just the thought of one of these "upper level" (Bull****) teams being 0-2 is great.

2. BIGREDIOWAN

BIGREDIOWAN Well-Known Member

It's good for them. Hopefully it will bring some of them back down to reality and know what it feels like to be in the North sometimes. I love how the tables are starting to turn. :thumbsup:

3. InTheBuff

InTheBuff Club Member Club Member

what indication is there that the tables are turning in Lincoln?
    Cally doesn't have a signature win yet IMHO-

unbiasedtruth likes this.
  4. unbiasedtruth

unbiasedtruth Well-Known Member

gleeblesnark!!

I know ol' hillbilly hasnt beaten a top 5 team like Coach Hawkins at CU or coach prince at kjsu... those are signature wins no doubt about it.....

5. Poke Salad

Poke Salad Guest

TOP FIVE??? Ol' HillBilly hasn't beaten a Top Twenty team yet!

He's real big into "moral victories" though! Of course with his Pink Skirt defense, that may be their best strategy! Ball St.? 600 yds at Stalin Memorial in Lincoln? Too, too funny!!

unbiasedtruth likes this.