What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Just this one time: Go fuskers

And I flipped it to MTE (mouth-to-equine).

Okay. That option did occur to me.

Look, I know that Wispy isn't particularly tall, but I've met him and he's not all that short. I think that when Wispy does MTE, he has to crouch a bit, even with the tallest of horses.

It's sort of pathetic that no matter what, there is always a thread dedicated to something Husker related in the football forum on a Buffs website. Road goes both ways pal whether you'll admit it or not. Get off your high horse............

Biggie,

I think you are missing the point. We never claimed to be the classiest fans America. We never had a high horse to get on.

You guys, on the other hand: Guilty.

You would be the only FCS school to do so. You know what you sound like, and play like for that matter? A D3 school that doesn't give schollys but promotes academics. Except you dolts are paying out scholly money and don't care what you put on the field and it shows. Sounds like a cop out on someone's part.

We don't expect you to understand..... you are of course, from the remedial state of Nebraska.....

Biggie,

I think you are missing the point. We never claimed to be the classiest fans America. We never had a high horse to get on.

You guys, on the other hand: Guilty.

oh no.... there are quite a few of us Boulderites that have gotten that horse high :canabis:

Back