What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Just wanted to stop by after the dust had settled

I appreciate the WSU fans dropping buy--you guys have been great.

But Cougar pity only heightens my frustration/disbelief in our current state of affairs.

^^^THIS^^^

Please let us wallow in our own **** and don't come around and shove us further into it. Don't need any "been there done that" we been "doin' it" for the last five ****ing years.

^^^THIS^^^

Please let us wallow in our own **** and don't come around and shove us further into it. Don't need any "been there done that" we been "doin' it" for the last five ****ing years.

Way too nice.....

I appreciate the WSU fans dropping buy--you guys have been great.

But Cougar pity only heightens my frustration/disbelief in our current state of affairs.
In the same tone, I'd like to give it up to the al-Awlaki family. Your kid put up a nice fight. He was almost in the end zone the other day. Almost.

Back