What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

K-State going back to their old ways.

I for one, would like to see the mildkats go back to the way they were in the 80s when even Baylor could kick their @ss. The 90s were fun too, even when Snyder had a good team, CU was just a little better. I will laugh if MSU beats them, it'll backfire in Prince's face.

I won't dispute the the folks in Manhattan would prefer beating MU and KU over CU/OU/UT/NU, but that still doesn't address the original question. Would Prince really be in trouble next year if he loses to MU and KU but beats OU, CU and NU?

I think he'd probably be fine, but that's just me. Again, I have a hard time figuring out Ron Prince. Psycho genius, or simply psycho?

He needs to make a bowl game

I won't dispute the the folks in Manhattan would prefer beating MU and KU over CU/OU/UT/NU, but that still doesn't address the original question. Would Prince really be in trouble next year if he loses to MU and KU but beats OU, CU and NU?

I think he'd probably be fine, but that's just me. Again, I have a hard time figuring out Ron Prince. Psycho genius, or simply psycho?

The perception at KSU now is it's no big deal to beat CU. They consider our program to be mediocre. What they really want is to beat KU and MU. Manhattan and Lawrence are only an hour drive from each other. Columbia is just a few hours away - so they get alot of flack when they lose. If Prince loses to MU and KU again the pressure keeps building. Maybe he could servive if he beats OU, CU, and NU, but at some point they will fire him if he can't beat KU and MU.

The perception at KSU now is it's no big deal to beat CU. They consider our program to be mediocre. What they really want is to beat KU and MU. Manhattan and Lawrence are only an hour drive from each other. Columbia is just a few hours away - so they get alot of flack when they lose. If Prince loses to MU and KU again the pressure keeps building. Maybe he could servive if he beats OU, CU, and NU, but at some point they will fire him if he can't beat KU and MU.

Bingo. We are very mediocre right now. That's not to say we are not headed in the right direction, but beating CU the last two years is really nothing special.

Back