What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kansas Game Question

cubuffs3

Hello all! I apoligize if this post isn't in the correct place. I don't post often but spend alot of time on the board reading other posts. I just found out last week that my front row tickets to CU vs KU have been given away. My brothers work has four tickets and i had them locked up in August, however, they forgot and gave them away to a very good client. I now bought a GE ticket tonight. It sucks but I don't care as long as I am in the house for the game. I live in Topeka and have been a die hard CU fan for about 12 years now. I always got to see the buffs since they played in Lawrence and Manhattan every year. I am stoked to see this game and just was wondering if anyone knows if there is a time to get autographs from the team or a picture or any type of interaction. I think this is a fantastic group and would love to get some things autographed for around the house. Yes I am a 29 year old and I don't care, I love what CU is doing in bball and don't get the opportunity to be around them anymore. If anyone had any insight i woulod appreciate it. I went to KU and am a KU fan except when CU is in town. I haven't made the trip out to Boulder for bball yet. I went to the CU vs Georgia football game 2 years ago and had a fantastic time. I cann't wait to get back out there. Thanks for the help, please drive safe and let me know if you have any questions about the trip to Kansas.

These are not autographed, but there is a really nice season poster picturing the team that has been available free to fans at the first two home games ... maybe you should give the ticket office a call and ask them to mail you one. If they are not willing, let me know and I will try to get you one. Maybe you could take it with you and get some of the guys to sigh it

this is just from my personal experience.... usually after the game, they come out of the locker room and head to the bus... its usually there i'll ask for a pic or autograph, but i always ask one of the assistant coaches or trainers for permission and they always oblige...

Hello all! I apoligize if this post isn't in the correct place. I don't post often but spend alot of time on the board reading other posts. I just found out last week that my front row tickets to CU vs KU have been given away. My brothers work has four tickets and i had them locked up in August, however, they forgot and gave them away to a very good client. I now bought a GE ticket tonight. It sucks but I don't care as long as I am in the house for the game. I live in Topeka and have been a die hard CU fan for about 12 years now. I always got to see the buffs since they played in Lawrence and Manhattan every year. I am stoked to see this game and just was wondering if anyone knows if there is a time to get autographs from the team or a picture or any type of interaction. I think this is a fantastic group and would love to get some things autographed for around the house. Yes I am a 29 year old and I don't care, I love what CU is doing in bball and don't get the opportunity to be around them anymore. If anyone had any insight i woulod appreciate it. I went to KU and am a KU fan except when CU is in town. I haven't made the trip out to Boulder for bball yet. I went to the CU vs Georgia football game 2 years ago and had a fantastic time. I cann't wait to get back out there. Thanks for the help, please drive safe and let me know if you have any questions about the trip to Kansas.

So, you don't have a question?

Just booked my trip to this game....soooooo pumped. Never been to a KU hoops game, was def on the ol' sports bucket list. Will be even better when we beat their ass.

Back