What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kansas role call

Unleash Hell

It will be a daddy/daughter date for me, as the wife has a function to go to Sat night. Avery wants to get on the FSN pre-game show again, so I think we'll come to the allbuffs gaiter early with some more salsa, and then leave early and head over to the pregame show.

Sacky, what time do you think you'll be getting there?

Im-a-comin! Bringing the Mrs. to her FIRST CU football game

I am there. and I'm bringing my roommate who has never been to boulder. :canabis::canabis: but he is also a ku fan and also very quiet. so he won't bother anyone.

I am there. and I'm bringing my roommate who has never been to boulder. :canabis::canabis: but he is also a ku fan and also very quiet. so he won't bother anyone.

Bring tufftiger too. (Okay that's the last time i mention him.) :lol:

Sacky, what time do you think you'll be getting there?

Game's at 5:00, so we'll probably get there around 2:00 PM.

All I'm going to bring this time is hamburgers, some buns & chips. I'll cook up anything anybody brings, but the last few weeks, I've made a lot more food than has been eaten because a lot of folks eat someplace else.

And leash - by all means, please bring some salsa. That stuff is awesome. I'll be sure to bring the container that you brought last time.

I plan on dropping by for a while. Looking forward to it cause it's been way to long since the last home game

why can't you make it ?

I may miss the Halloween game and I'm not thrilled about it.

Dude, I have talked to you about this. You absolutely need to put your foot down. If you give in here, you're opening up the door. Don't open up that door.

Back