What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kapri Bibbs to enter NFL Draft (way too early preview of our 2014 opener)

Round in the draft means little for RBs or the team that drafts them. Witness the Donks' UGA choices: Moreno first round = five seasons before he shows up as a regular; while HoF candidate Tyrell Davis was drafted in the 6th rd.

Tyrell was a stud.

He'll definitely get a chance. Listening to all the talking heads spouting off about Ball and how many touches he had in college has to be a bit concerning to any college RB.

Capri bibs

Are those like chaps for short women's pants? I'm so out of touch with millennial fashion

Whatever happened to good ol' Tyrell....never hear about him anymore
You were probably playing on the name spelling, but I was curious, so I looked it up:
Davis currently resides in Temecula, California, with his wife Tamiko Nash. He wrote an autobiography titled TD: Dreams in Motion after his first Super Bowl victory. A chapter was later added to the book covering his NFL MVP season and second championship win. Davis was on the cover of the video game NFL GameDay 99 by 989 Sports. He made an appearance in Madden NFL 2006, serving as the player's mentor in the new NFL Superstar Mode and adds his voice to the game.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrell_Davis

Who is Capri Bibbs?

Not who, but what.

A Capri Bib is a form of overalls with a short pants leg and overall suspenders that attach above stomach level.

c24b7b36953b7259348aad9cbccd218d.jpg

94160.jpg

PAMGICLAPGANPLFA.jpg

3018e.jpg

Skid,

You missed such an opportunity with that last post.

[video=youtube;rVxcwe7EcaY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVxcwe7EcaY[/video]

Toora Loo-Rye-Aye

I think Bibbs is making the right decision. He is a decent back. He put up some decent numbers, albeit in the Mtn. Weenie Div. Most of his OL leaves and he is apparently getting a sniff or two from the pros. He should go. His situation isn't that much different than PRich. Well, PRich will go in the first three rounds, while Bibbs won't, he's likely a 6th or 7th rounder, but add to that he probably is having a devil of a time staying eilgible even at goatherder U., I say take the paycheck.

Just a guess but I think he made this choice a while ago. I wonder how much difficulty he would have actually showing somebody the classrooms where he was registered for classes last semester considering that it is highly likely that he rarely attended much less turned in the required assignments.

It's not unusual for some of these guys to have no choice in coming back because they couldn't get eligibly for next year if they wanted to.

Just a guess but I think he made this choice a while ago. I wonder how much difficulty he would have actually showing somebody the classrooms where he was registered for classes last semester considering that it is highly likely that he rarely attended much less turned in the required assignments.

It's not unusual for some of these guys to have no choice in coming back because they couldn't get eligibly for next year if they wanted to.

Well, sure, but really it was his extremely high integrity that kept him from going to class.

Back