What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Keanu Reeves is a Husker FAN

when im flying with a guy and he quotes top gun, i wanna open up the escape window and throw the bastard out. cant stand that movie much less guys quoting it. they should be ashamed of themselves for that behavior. :lol:

Hey 4Dem, I feel the need.......

In defense of Keanu, he was in one of my favorite movies of all time "The Matrix".

And let's not forget the awesomeness of "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure"

However, most of the other stuff he was in was total crap (including the sequels of these fine films).

But not nearly as ****ing ****ty as the movie from which your name is derived.

But not nearly as ****ing ****ty as the movie from which your name is derived.
Watch it 96 Buff, you're dating yourself, old man!

I have a certain appreciation for movies that are so bad they are good. You've got to admire a filmmaker that can make a movie so awful that it's entertaining.

I can't wait to check out Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus (check out the preview):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa7ck5mcd1o"]YouTube - Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus trailer[/ame]

I heard that somewhere, as well.

He was at a USC/Nebraska game in 2007, identified by the local media as a USC fan at that time.

IMG_2454.jpg

Actor and USC fan Keanu Reeves poses for a photo with the members of the tunnel guard.

Career in the ****ter? Check.
Seek publicity at Memorial Stadium? Check.

tl.jpg

We have a little saying here in Nebraska about the Indian word for "Wahoo." Simply put, the in the Native American tongue, means "Wrong hole."

the need for speed? :smile2:

junk, i always knew you were a nerd. i was hoping for better from the other two. :smile2:

plus, none of you are pilots. therefore, you just dont know any better and thus, i cant blame you too much. guys who fly commercial a/c, especially those that have never been in a military plane, much less in a combat AC in a combat role that quote that movie, just need a swift kick to the head. the worst is when i watch them use those lines on FAs.

reason #138 why i make sure the seal on the bottle of water they hand me is not broken.

Back