1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keisau has a tragic freudian slip about Lil hawk AND less formations...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Darth Snow, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=3843&SPID=255&DB_OEM_ID=600&ATCLID=204902279

I do NOT like the cut of that jib....

Other notes... looks like Hirsch is not going to get any sort of shot at starting QB anytime soon... Lobato gets some love.

However, THIS I like. no more formation specific bull**** and confused Olinemen....

To me, that reads LESS false starts, less missed assignments, etc.

This is what Ttech does. They have just a few plays, but a ton of options. I like that. I hope to god this means the end of the incessant shuffling of personnel.

2. rodrigo

rodrigo Well-Known Member

Uh, just sayin' but can anybody guess what Big 12 team Dan Hawkins is 2-0 against?

Yeah.

3. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Tech had a genius offensive mind running their spread.. The CU staff couldn't hold Leach's little clipboard. I don't see the connection..

Although I have to admit, it is rather shocking Talkins is 2-0 against anyone..

4. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Ya, its a bad idea for Keisau (NOT HAWK) to emulate one of hte best offensive minds in college football.

5. SJBuff

SJBuff Club Member Club Member

I get the feeling Kiasau's head was spinning last year. He was in way over his head and was just hanging on for dear life. Now it sounds like he's doing the work studying all the film of the Buffs and others and putting himself through "Offensive Coordinator school". I like that he's really getting down to the nitty gritty and figuring it all out for himself, I just wish he had done this work before he got the job last year.

6. SCB

SCB Well-Known Member

T. Tech.