1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keller out for season

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Cornh8er, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Cornh8er

Cornh8er Well-Known Member

Is Ganz better anyway?

2. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

Pssst. College Football threads go in the football forum. Pro sports go in the PUB.

Now rep me for setting you straight. :smile2:

Cornh8er likes this.
  3. Cornh8er

Cornh8er Well-Known Member

4. SuperiorBuff

SuperiorBuff Well-Known Member

Too bad, I was looking forward to starting a Hellllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn Kelllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr chant at the :rip:cornholio:rip: game.

5. DustyRhodes

DustyRhodes Active Member

we shall see.

My money is on 'No.'

6. Blackshirts

Blackshirts Guest

Good question. If we ran some type of spread option Ganz would fit in better. The thing that gives Ganz an advantage over Keller, is his scrambling ability. Ganz does know the offense being here for 3 years.

7. Liver

Liver modded mod Club Member Junta Member

all kidding aside, this can't hurt the fuskers. they've got basically no offense (see CU last year with bjax). so, at least with a guy with some wheels, they might be able to create something when the play breaks down.

i feel bad for keller, even tho he is a plastic cup chucking roid raging fusker. i never like to see a kid get hurt. but, it might end up being a good thing for these poor bastards.