1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ken Niumatalolo: 2012 Colorado Coaching Search Profile

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by NashBuff, Dec 6, 2012.

1. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

http://www.coachingsearch.com/coaching-search-ticker.html?start=9

That was from November 27th so I'm thinking Niumatalolo was turned down by CU or something like that. I think it would have been cool to see CU go to the flexbone (I did that in NCAA 13 for the PS3) but I'm not sure how that would work against those fast Pac-12 defenses.

Just posting this for the fun of it.

2. HotRack

HotRack Rez BubbleHead Club Member

NO! NO! NO! NO! HELL eff NO!!!!!!

3. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

Relax dude...his name was brought up in this coaching search that's all.

4. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

He's got a 39-25 record at Navy. Best year was 2009 when he went 10-4. Worst record was 5-7 in 2011. He bounced back with an 8-4 record this year. Navy plays Arizona State in the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl at the end of the month.

5. HotRack

HotRack Rez BubbleHead Club Member

And I'm making my point clear. No need to even consider this guy. Paul Johnson protege' - the offenses are great for the academies, but look at the steady decline at Ga Tech since Johnson arrived. Just a matter of time before he is fired.

Don't get me wrong, loved the Buff Bone back in the day, but the time has past and we would get destroyed in the P12 running that offense. The defenses are too damn fast to run triple option.

6. Tractor

Tractor Club Member Club Member

Absolutely. On top of that, Paul Johnson's offense is significantly more complex than Ken's. Unfortunately, it just flat doesn't work at this level anymore. Please....No.