What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kennedy Leonard on u20 FIBA roster

So was I! Some of my best friends are Brits and are asking if they can become the 51st state.

There is a lot more talent on this team than I originally thought. I think even their coach is a bit surprised as they move closer to the actual tourney.

I'm very proud of Kennedy and very happy for both her and her parents to be able to share this experience. I can't imagine anyone who could be a better representative for CU than Ken and proud to call her a Buff! It is pretty amazing, for a 19 year old young lady, to travel halfway around the globe and play with a group of total strangers and stand out the way she has done. I have no doubt that she has made many new friends and the experiences she has gained will last a lifetime.

Go Buffs! Go GB!!!!! Go Kenny!!!!!!!

Last edited:
From what I see on social media, Chucky loves playing in Romania, but why wouldn't she with the kind of success she is having.

I have not been able to find box scores.

What nationality is the coach?

From the stats link BeBe provided, Don't know if I've seen many (post-high school) games where, after Ms. Leonard's 24 pts., the (two) 2nd highest scorers for Britain only had 4 points each. Obviously going to need a lot more offensive production from a few other players to be competitive.

Also a short article on the game at http://www.gbbasketball.com/news/3957.php .

Can't wait to watch Kennedy show what she is learning in a Buff uniform.

I think she is the best player on the Great Britain team.

Kennedy also looks more like a college athlete and less like a skinny freshman.

That year makes such a big difference. I think of Spencer from freshman to sophomore year.

She might just mess around and make all-PAC

Made all-Pac freshmen team while playing on a terrible team.

Team will need more W's if Kennedy is to get 1st team All-Pac12. Also needs to stay healthy. This experience will definitely help the team and her personal accolades.

Back