1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kensler recruiting article: Shay Fields & Lee Walker

Discussion in 'University of Colorado Recruiting Archive' started by Buffnik, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

"I met Shay when he came for a visit (to Boulder), and I think it's great that he's going to play for us," Walker said. "We're getting fast receivers. That's going to change the offense. I think good things are ahead for this program."

http://www.denverpost.com/colleges/...ission-accomplished-replacing-paul-richardson

Kensler is probably my favorite at the DP. Good piece on these 2 guys that should get people excited about what is being built.

2. onealcd

onealcd Club Member Club Member

Kensler is awesome. Always positive and lots of coverage. Thank god hendo is gone but I wouldn't mind Dempsey either

3. buffaholic

buffaholic Club Member Club Member

3 days before NSD. Isn't this the time where we expect a Hendo bomb?

4. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Definitely a honeymoon period for the staff.

5. BlackNGold

BlackNGold Club Member Club Member

I think the Honeymoon with the fans will be over this year if we don't have some surprises on the field in 2014!

6. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Time for coaching to make a difference in a couple of games if, indeed, Mac can "coach 'em up."

7. MtnBuff

MtnBuff Not allowed in Barzil 2 Club Member

Last year we won the games we were supposed to win, a big step up from recent years.

Next year we need to do the same plus at least one or two that we aren't supposed to win. If we do that the fans will be supportive and recruiting should take another step forward.

8. Yung Buffalo

Yung Buffalo Club Member Club Member

I'm really hopeful that with a few more wins this season, along with breaking ground on the facilities and a strong early commitment or two, the recruiting for 2015 could really take off and we could reel in some upper level PAC 12 type talent. It's all speculation at this point, but I'm really confident about the 2015 class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk