What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Keys for the rest of the season?

Duff Man

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
For me, it has to be red zone defense. I think it is safe to assume that our offense is going to continue to struggle scoring points and that our defense is going to be put in tough positions again and again. Hopefully, we can bend, but not break for the most part. It is the only way we will stay in games IMO.

It's hard to pinpoint one aspect considering we are last in most stats.

I'm wondering what defense shows up the rest of the way. The one which played solid at the start of the year and against k-stsate or the defense we saw last week.

We will have to hold teams to 14-17 to have a chance until the offense can show they can score.

Red zone defense and turnovers are key.

This offense must improve from here on out,they can not go into the off-season with no improvement here.

Some confidence on the offensive side would be nice right about now.

Less 3 and outs...I realize as well that the O is going to struggle and I'm not going to try and pray that everything changes overnight and we can start scoring points, but if we can at least stay on the field a little bit longer to give our D a breather, then I think they can perform like they did against K-State against the rest of our opponents

Triple option- Dscott up the gut, speedy pitch man, and Jfly as a wing back. I do it all the time in NCAA 08 for PS3. Works like a charm!!!.... ok ok ok so my playstation schemes might not be realistic but hey we got SOME speed at QB and were not moving the ball. It would be fun to watch the buffs burn a team like Iowa St with 350 yards rushing....

Back