1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kiesau: Little Hawk may stay as 2 minute QB.

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by JimmyBuff, Oct 25, 2009.

1. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

This is so damn sickening..

Yeah, let's make this asshat the interim coach when we fire Talkins.. :rofl:

Goodbye asshat OC..

2 minute QB. This staff is such a f$$king joke..

http://www.dailycamera.com/cu-college-sports/ci_13637020

2. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

The season is ****ed Keisaw. Get Hansen ready for next year for God's sake. He can't get good at the 2 minute drill unless you let him PLAY in a game with the 2 minutes drill.

Playing a kicker that hits the uprights more than he puts the ball through them-- getting a big fast JUCO WR that can't seem to find the field after & games---

I'm done. This staff has proven that they cannot get it done. Time to move on Bohn. If Bohn doesn't move quickly, he will be moving on with the staff. I would prefer he didn't, but... anything to get rid of Hawk and Co.

3. AlferdJasper

AlferdJasper Well-Known Member

What is Kieasu supposed to say?

I respectfully disagree with the HC's decision to play his son? But he's my boss, so I sorta gotta go along with it...

& I'll pack my bags now?

He is in a rock and a hard place moment if this decision comes down from DH to split the QB time. And nobody has been able to suggest that the decision to replay Cody yesterday came solely from Kiesau, and that Dan was on the sidelines saying "no, no, don't do it, no."

Kiesau is screwed as he will look like he can't coach, whether he can or not.

4. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

Because he was so good running the 2 min. yesterday. :rolleyes:

CHOICES:

1) Let Prince Cody run the 2-min offense, even though he struggles at it.

2) Coach your SOPHOMORE QB, and teach him the 2-min offense. (The job description of a coach, you could do that)

3) Plan a team trip to water world.
    ----------------------------------------------

Answer: ????????

5. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Water World sounds like fun, but it's getting a bit chilly. Maybe Hawk could take them camping. They could sit in a drum circle and discuss their deepest fears and emotions... then eat s'mores.

6. BuffaloChuck

BuffaloChuck Member

Water world? More like "visit the Marianas Trench, up close and perseonal". Hawkins' "taking CU to the next level" is obviously straight down.

7. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

So we're going to play the guy who threw 2 INTs in 2 appearances in the 2 minute offense yesterday because it wouldn't be fair to the team if the other guy made a mistake??

Could somebody please point me to the planet where this makes any ****ing sense???

8. Matt

Matt Nerd Drone Pilot Club Member

I have finally had it, this **** is getting old.

9. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

All we heard when Cody was really struggling was how everyone else around him was struggling as well. Not yesterday apparently, that is all on Tyler.:rolleyes:

10. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

The only way this thing gets turned around is when dan is gone.

So what it comes down too, cody can throw as many picks as he wants and can make mistakes because it's a bunch of other things on the offense but hansen can't make any mistakes because it's all on him? :rolleyes:

Hey hawk, why don't you call out your weak ass OL coach and ST's coach? Better yet, give that weak wr coach an ass chewing, his wr's were jogging routes and couldn't get open with a 300lb one legged man wearing flip flops.

Do the right thing dan,resign.

11. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

CU's definition of 2 min offense: See if you can give the ball back to your opponent in under 2 minutes.

Swish likes this.
  12. BroncoBuff

BroncoBuff New Member

No kidding ... after his first degree arson conviction for burning the clock against CSU, and his weekly litany of timeouts wasted, he's got alotta nerve even mentioning the words "no huddle."

13. 87toInfinity

87toInfinity Well-Known Member

He said that Cody has been successful at the 2-minute offense? When? I can only think of one game.

And we only use it half the time when we are losing and never when we are winning. Usually we just run the clock out. Hansen can't do that as well as Cody?

What a ****ing joke.

14. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

:yeahthat: As I was reading this thread, I was sitting here asking myself, "Has Cody ever been successful in the 2 min drill?" I am honestly having trouble thinking of a single instance Cody brought us back from behind to win us a game in the final two minutes. This coaching staff has to be in over their head, am I the only one that has never seen a team seriously considering using a "2 minute qb"? Where is the logic in bringing in a weak armed guy who hasn't been playing off of the bench to move your offense down the field? I'm pretty sure if Tyler can't run the 2 minute offense then he shouldn't be starting since he obviously isn't ready. Hell, the drive he had last week is the only come from behind drive I can think of in the last few years.

15. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Kiesau has been a huge disappointment, hasn't he?

16. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

He certainly hasn't turned it around like I was hoping, but I'm not sure I'd call him a disappointment when there are others running around that are much bigger disappointments who have proven to be disappointments for years.

17. west coast

west coast Guest

hawk, you look like a pop warner dad who will do whatever he can to get his kid on the field.

18. west coast

west coast Guest

let's not forget if cody plays when were getting blown out, that will be a lot.

19. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

The whole idea that Cody is the better QB in the 2-minute drill is pure rubbish. The better quarterback is the one who has the ability to make the most plays - period. End of discussion. It's up to the coaches to make sure that he knows what he's supposed to do and when he's supposed to do it. Telling us that Hansen can't run the 2-minute drill, AFTER BEING IN THE SYSTEM FOR 2 YEARS is an indictment of the coaching staff, not Tyler.

I'm so done with this group I can't stand it. I can't wait to see who our next coach is going to be.