1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kiesau might be just what Buffs need

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by mdelpizzo_1, May 8, 2009.

1. mdelpizzo_1

mdelpizzo_1 My Dixie Wrecked Club Member

Kiesau might be just what Buffs need

BOULDER, Colo. — It's been interesting to follow the reaction of Buff fans concerning the departure of offensive coordinator Mark Helfrich.

Helfrich had his fair share of critics during his stay at Colorado -- nothing new for any coordinator, particularly with a team that's been struggling. (It's also interesting that some of those same critics who wanted him gone are now criticizing him for being disloyal to the program. Umm ... huh?)...

2. AlferdJasper

AlferdJasper Well-Known Member

Link to story

I happened to meet both Helfrich and Kiesau in the last year. The thing is, I remember Kiesau, his personality, things he said,
    and I can't remember anything specific about Helfrich.
    Nothing bad, just nothing memorable.

So I'm really glad they kept Kiesau. Change can be a good thing.

3. Buffocrat

Buffocrat Member

If his philosophy is to march towards the end zones and not the sidelines, I'm happy

4. BuffTuba

BuffTuba Club Member Club Member

:yeahthat:
    Helfrich was interesting to watch and I wish him the best of luck at UO (except in recruiting) though.

5. Buffocrat

Buffocrat Member

He'll probably be more successful there since Oregon does a lot of spread option already. He can run reverses and call bubble screens all day

6. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

I hope he helps dismantle UO and fails miserably, that way UO can stop competing with us on recruits and coaches. I about tired of the QUacks.