1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kiffined is the new Munsoned

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Duff Man, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sport...e-of-spring-practice-20130301,0,1235561.story

Looks like USC will be playing with just a shade over 65 scholarship players this coming season. Only five defensive tackles are left on the roster after Heyward's departure and they are breaking in a lot of new players in the secondary. Only three QBs on the roster as well.

2. boydbuff

boydbuff Club Member Club Member

Maybe this means they won´t beat us by more than 28 this year!

3. Burrito Palazzo

Burrito Palazzo huff my smug Club Member

[video=youtube;28eC57Xniko]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=28eC57Xniko#t=34 s[/video]

4. WizzersGhost

WizzersGhost Banned BANNED

Buffs are in good position for a huge (okay, maybe not so huge) upset: Game in Boulder in November (cold), catching U$C between them playing Stanford and UCLA; shallow team, late season, beat up physically by "Ferd, mentally looking forward to UCLA rivalry game.....hmmmmmm, I like our chances of at least beating the spread in that one.

5. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

can we take his hand now?

6. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

If falling ass backwards into some of the most ideal coaching jobs available, being a multi-millionaire, married to hot wife while also probably able to get easy access to USC caliber trim on the side is being Munsoned, then sign me up.