What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kirk Herbsteit suprise team... Nebraska?

Western Michigan W
San Jose St. W
New Mexico St W
Virginia Tech W
Missouri L
@ Texas Tech L
@ Iowa St. W
Baylor W
@ Oklahoma L
Kansas W
@ Kansas St. L
Colorado L

Wins over Vag Tech and KU made me think hard, but because they are in Lincoln I give the skers a decent chance. Those two are more toss up games IMO.

I would not be surprised if nebraska lost to one of the three "Montana States" which start their non-conference sked.

Western Michigan is actually pretty good. They are division I in the MAC and they've got a real shot at winning that game.

This is true and the only reason he is probably saying this is because Bo is a Ohio State graduate.......

troo. those annoying frikkers infect everything. they are #3 on my list, but seriously trying to knock the fuskers out of the 1-2 spots.

I love this board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the looks of it, the board does not like you. congrats. i'll bet you feel deep down that making smarmy comments anonymously makes you ten times the person you thought you were before trolling a rival board.

:woot: for you.

:confused:Just now on ESPN Kirk predicted the suprise team is Nebraska this year. He thinks they will compete for the Big 12 title. This guy knows nothing. Do you understand this. I thought he could've said the Buffs.
:cry::cry: you guys crack me up - Another SCORNED BROAD.:smile2::smile2:

you guys crack me up - Another SCORNED BROAD.

okay. someone needs attention. to help this little fella out, EVERYONE LOOK AT CUNU!

that's right. we are here to help YOU. :dance:

don't jump. stay with us. :drink:

by the looks of it, the board does not like you. congrats. i'll bet you feel deep down that making smarmy comments anonymously makes you ten times the person you thought you were before trolling a rival board.

:woot: for you.
:smile2: Actually 1000 times LESS!!!!! As for the board not liking me the line forms to the right.

Western Michigan W
San Jose St. W
New Mexico St W
Virginia Tech W
Missouri L
@ Texas Tech L
@ Iowa St. W
Baylor W
@ Oklahoma L
Kansas W
@ Kansas St. L
Colorado L

Wins over Vag Tech and KU made me think hard, but because they are in Lincoln I give the skers a decent chance. Those two are more toss up games IMO.

very good until Kstate..... NU staumps another mudhole in their arse. CU is a toss up as it sits today. 8-4 or 9-3 is attainable as I see it...... but watch out for 7-5 or 6-6. D-line depth and LB depth are the big holes, if BP can develop those 2 areas NU can go 9-3, if he cant look out for 6-6.

perhaps Corso's douchyness has been splashing onto Kirk for so long it has finally melted his little remaining cerbral tissue.

Nebraska sucks, Kirk sucks by proxy, Corso is Satan's jizz mopper

Oh so you're not part of hierarchical organization that requires you to explicitly propagate views that may not be your own or ones that you don't necessarily agree with. I'm sorry my jovial little post that pokes fun on the Huskers sports economy requires you to go out and attack me for nonsense.

I don't know if you are a vet or not but the service I was in didn't require anything but service. Yes, I neg repped you for this.

Back