What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kisima Jagne in trouble of not qualifying

letsgoavs192

I support systemic racism
Kisima Jagne in danger of not qualifying

Dang. Sorry if this was already posted

Defensive lineman Kisima Jagne, a player Embree said on national signing day could be a big contributor as a freshman, is in jeopardy of not qualifying.
Jagne is a 6-foot-5, 240-pound product of Chandler, Ariz. If he does not qualify, he would likely enroll in a junior college and CU would hope to bring him to Boulder in the future, provided he does not load up on physical education and general studies classes popular in junior colleges. CU does not accept those courses because it does not offer degrees in those areas.

http://www.buffzone.com/football/ci_20807918/cu-buffs-jon-embree-expects-wr-prospect-grayshirt

This had been known for a long time, not sure why people are suddenly surprised.

Explains why he dropped okla st. and didn't visit there. I bet it wasn't his choice.
Hope he makes it as he's a difference maker who had some great offers.

This had been known for a long time, not sure why people are suddenly surprised.

Yep. That is what likely kept him from being more highly recruited. It sounds like he put the work in this spring, but now it's up to the clearinghouse to decide if it was too little, too late.

I question if this is new news, or just a restatement of the fact that we're all waiting to hear if he can qualify with the NCAA

I predict he won't qualify initially, being ever so close. However, he will formulate a plan to qualify as quickly as possible thereafter. Go Kisima!

Back